DESCRIPTION OF GOODS AND SERVICES
Address of the merchant’s permanent establishment.
Customer Service contact, including electronic mail address or telephone number.
Terms and Conditions
Website terms and conditions should provide information about the website content and how visitors to the website are or are not permitted to use it. A standard Terms & Conditions page may include:
- Acceptance – the merchant notifies users that by accepting their Terms & Conditions, they agree to the merchant’s given rules.
- Information about the Products/Services the merchant sells or provides.
- Terms of Delivery and Payment.
- Warranties the merchant may offer on the products/services they sell.
- Limitation of Liability – which obligations to the user, the merchant may/may not fulfill.