MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT
On behalf of our WINGS family, I want to personally thank our loyal guests for their support, particularly over the last 18 months. I have been overwhelmed by the gratitude from healthcare and essential workers who received meals and discounts from our stores and the encouraging messages from our guests.
The past year and a half has been a tremendous struggle for the restaurant industry and WINGS Restaurants and Pubs have not been an exception. Your support of our pick up and delivery services allowed us to keep our restaurants open and staff working during those challenging times and we thank you.
As we resume back into a somewhat normal state, we will be abiding by the PHO’s current regulations at all of our locations. We will be asking to see your vaccination verification and corresponding ID when dining in. Our priority is to ensure the protection and health of our guests and team members.
I would like to take this opportunity to share some of the enhanced policies in place to make your visit safe and enjoyable.
- Our team is mandated to maintain social distancing, ensure frequent hand washing and have been provided with masks for use according to health authority standards.
- We have increased our sanitization schedule of all high touch surfaces using cleaners and techniques recommended by health authorities. We have also designated team members to ensure the compliance of all advised health and safety standards.
- If you do not want to view a physical menu, we have an online menu you can view right on your mobile device by scanning a provided QR code right at your table.
- Our team will not come to work if they are sick or are experiencing any symptoms, no matter how minor.
- We will be extremely vigilant in the selection process of our vendors and our trading partners, holding them to the same stringent standards that we will expect of ourselves. Absolutely nothing will be taken for granted and left to chance.
- Vaccine passport and ID will be checked upon arrival at all our locations.
Thank you all for your continued support. We ask that during these times you continue to support and treat our team with kindness as we will do for you.
If you have questions about our commitment to health and safety standards, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org